Welcome to my blog Traditional WoodWorks

The purpose of this blog is to provide a resource tool for traditional woodworking practices, projects, tips and tricks.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Time Is On My Side

New Update!!!!
So I have not posted on here in a while, been busy busy. I have purchased "new" tools and the like, pictures coming soon. Just to list a few, I have 3 45's now, and I also purchased some hand saws, and some chisels from a swap meet through the MWTCA. I also have a chair makers doweling bit for my brace, so hopefully I will start making some furniture/tables. I scored a sweet set of mortise chisels, and just ordered a burisher and set of lee valley scrapers. Along with this, I purchase a 15inch froe. I am planning to go out this weekend, weather permitting, this is Minnesota, to gather some stock and test out my new froe. I am also looking forward to using my new stanley tongue and groove plane. I believe I will start with a small end table, made from either walnut or cherry. I also purchased a Millers Falls Jack plane, some auger bits, and a stanley plow plane.

That's it for now!!! Just keep expanding my antique tool collection.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment